Company: 99 Ranch Market
Location: Union City
Posted on: July 29, 2022
We are looking for one AP Accountant and one AR Accountant!99
Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the
United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada,
Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey,
Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the
Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch
Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members
to join and grow along with our team!Responsibilities:(AR
- Reconcile store SRS (Store Retail Sales) daily reports, verify
postings, and communicate and report SRS-related issues.
- Monitor and manage trade AR.
- Arrange documents and respond to credit card dispute
- Reconcile credit card payments and clear accounts.
- Collect and reconcile manufacturer coupons.
- Assist with month-end closing and support General Ledger (GL)
team on related matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management.(AP
- Coordinate and process the entire P2P accounting cycle.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial
statements, recommend or develop efficient use of resources and
procedures, provide strategic recommendations, and resolve business
and financial problems.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing to ensure GL
reconciliation, revenues and expenses recordings, and financial
statement variances analysis meet deadlines.
- Provide support and recommendations on enhancing policies and
procedures to ensure financial confidentiality and compliance.
- Provide continuous support on budget forecasting and related
- Analyze and provide recommendations on business operations,
including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments,
and future revenues.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Prepare financial management reports and support financial
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
Management, or a related field is required; a Master's degree is
preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.
- 3 years of experience in accounting. Preferably in the retail,
manufacturing, or logistic industry.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP is required.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced
and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to
detail, and the ability to adapt quickly to new situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Strong motivation for automation and process improvement.
- Proficient skill in using Excel, SAP or other ERP accounting
systems experience a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at timesPosition Details:
- Employment type: Full Time
- Salary: DOE.
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time OffDisclaimerTawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an
equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in
the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any
kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation,
national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any
other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or
Keywords: 99 Ranch Market, Union City , Accountant (AP/AR), Accounting, Auditing , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!