Digital Media Campaign Manager - Walmart Connect
Location: Union City
Posted on: August 3, 2022
What you'll do...
Does the idea of working for one of the fastest-growing, Fortune 1
company digital advertising platform providers excite you? This is
Walmart Connect is seeking experienced digital campaign managers to
build and sell Walmart Connect's advertising solutions, using our
proven conversion-driven and brand-building solutions.
As a member of the Walmart Connect team, you will work alongside
groups of industry experts in a rapidly and exponentially growing
business. We are looking for demonstrated performance in an ever
changing, exciting environment as well as problem-solving
leadership skills with limited oversight.
As a Campaign Manager with Walmart Connect, you will use your 2-3
years of experience in digital campaign management; the campaign
manager owns the execution, recognition, and delivery of sales
revenue. This position is both strategic and tactical, requiring
the campaign manager to independently generate strategic insights
for their portfolio campaigns. Campaign managers will be
responsible for client specific requirements, providing
optimization strategy expertise and client communication
best-practice guidance. The ideal candidate will have online
trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical
and communication skills, and bid management platforms & active
campaign optimization experience. Campaign managers must possess a
strong inner drive to contribute to their individual and team's
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Planning, executing, managing, and optimizing end-to-end
- Understanding upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action]
and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign
- Partnering closely with internal teams including account
management, sales, and advanced analytics to define metrics and
measure success of campaigns using internal analytics.
- Demonstrating diligence, attention to detail and adherence to
Walmart Connect's best practices throughout the full digital
campaign life cycle [from pre-sale to post-sale].
- Maintaining and organizing campaign-specific materials in the
team's shared document repository.
- Managing the day-to-day campaign maintenance, including
internal and external questions regarding accurate campaign
implementation, pacing and the performance of various
- Developing, growing, and maintaining relationships with
internal teams through exceptional client service and becoming a
- Working with trafficking teams to traffic tags and ensure
accurate tracking for campaigns.
- Building and delivering media plans for new client
opportunities using strategic insights and best practices.
- Regularly consulting sales teams on insights to clients
detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new
- Troubleshooting issues on all pre-production and live
- Providing monthly audit reports to partners and actualize
bill/pay systems when applicable.
- Utilizing strong communication skills with the ability to
articulate complex concepts fluidly and cross functionally.
- Four-year college degree.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign
management/optimization, campaign media planning or digital media
operations across, search and display.
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and
effectively navigate through issues.
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions.
- Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience using project management tools and ad servers.
- Flexibility to provide after-hours support on a rotational
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we are passionate in our endeavor to continuously
bridge the gap between supplier brands and retail shoppers at an
unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise,
"Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most
talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M
households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a
growing, high-visibility team within the largest company in the
world. Our team believes all digital advertising can be targeted
and quantified - and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it! Our
team and our supplier partners win when suppliers invest in digital
media to drive growth for their business both online and
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your
performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase
plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health
plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique
styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being
inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global
customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1
company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to
feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at
Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder
way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our
stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in
diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement.
From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work
of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no minimum
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business or related
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no preferred
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of
Keywords: Walmart, Union City , Digital Media Campaign Manager - Walmart Connect, Advertising , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!