Social Media Manager
Company: Veeva Systems Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the
global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product
excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the
world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs.
Veeva's software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies
to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit
Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we
serve more productive, and we are committed to creating
high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to
work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office
- it's up to you.
Veeva is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to help
grow and engage our target audiences within the life sciences
community. In addition to managing our day-to-day social activity,
this person will play a key role in defining the strategy,
guidelines, and editorial planning process surrounding our
campaigns, programs, and corporate communications.What You'll
- Design and implement social media strategy and guidelines that
align with our overarching marketing and business goals
- Own editorial planning and intake process with cross-functional
- Manage day-to-day posting on Veeva social properties
- Write and edit engaging, relevant copy that quickly hooks our
target audience and encourages action
- Monitor, listen and respond to audience comments and direct
- Collaborate closely with content, product, and field marketers
to amplify the reach of our content across all campaigns and
- Analyze and report on key metrics; adjust strategy as
- Be a steward of best practices in messaging, grammar, and
writing for social media
- Help educate and elevate the team's understanding of social
media best practices
- Stay on top of trends and tools in the social media
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing, ideally in
the B2B tech/enterprise software space
- Prior experience driving social strategy and day-to-day
execution in a cross-functional organization
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to translate complex
topics into simple, digestible, buyer-oriented copy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a dynamic,
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and
the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to deliver feedback thoughtfully and receive it
- Strong project management skills and attention to detailNice to
- Familiarity with the life sciences industry
- Experience working with remote and global teamsPerks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Equivalent 1% of base salary to support non-profit of your
choosingBase pay: $90,000.00 - $150,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range
for this position. The actual salary will vary for each candidate
based on experience, market, and expected contributions.
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with
offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital
status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic
information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics
protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need
assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need
when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Veeva Systems Inc., Union City , Social Media Manager, Advertising , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!