Regional Sales Manager
Company: SW Safety Solutions
Location: Union City
Posted on: January 8, 2021
SW Safety-- specializes in manufacturing, R&D and hand
health technologies to provide premium hand protection products
that enhance worker performance. We are seeking talented, motivated
professionals to join our team. Qualified candidates may apply for
open positions by e-mailing their resumes to email@example.com.
Please reference the applicable job title within the subject line
of your correspondence.Regional Sales Manager - Eastern
RegionGENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:The Regional Sales Manager is
responsible to the Director of Sales - North America, for
delivering incremental sales growth, all field sales activities and
development of the branded business within the assigned region. The
key responsibility is to maximize sales results in accordance with
the objectives of SW Safety.To deliver regional goals the Regional
Sales Manager is to leverage relationships, pull through the SW
value proposition, and implement joint business plans with the
independent rep group assigned to the region to effectively gain
share of mind and accelerated growth.Key responsibilities include
- Responsible for delivering the annual sales growth target set
by the Director of Sales - North America for the specified region.
The RSM will effectively manage the opportunities and accounts
within the region under his/her responsibility to produce the
required results. This requires quarterly review of account
coverage and opportunities
- Implement an annual regional sales plan identifying goals,
strategies, tactics for branded distributor & end-user
opportunities within existing and new channels.
- Manage and enhance regional gross profit by successfully
positioning single use and reusable and performance technology
products that create value for the end-user. Effectively manage
product mix, and new product launches with key customers.
- Responsible for all pricing exception recommendations leading
new potential business. Profit, dollar volume, and strategy must be
considered and documented. Must administer and coordinate with the
Director of Sales - North America and Customer Service Mgr.
- Effectively use CRM Sales Force, to capture and progress new
opportunities, follow up on leads. track lost business and forecast
new business. Monthly the RSM represents the region by working with
marketing and supply to present win/loss changes and marketing
- Responsible for leveraging and developing independent rep
groups assets to accelerate growth and significantly outperform
- Achieve the annual personal objectives as agreed to by the
Regional Sales Manager and the Director of Sales - North
- Effectively communicate key field intelligence and activities
on a timely basis to the sales, marketing and operations.Experience
- To effectively carry out the above responsibilities, the
Regional Sales Manager should possess the following skills,
knowledge and business experience:
- College degree and computer skills required. General management
and financial experience preferable.
- Experience with large industrial end user field sales, sales
management, and industrial distribution. Solid background in
industrial health and safety preferred, but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, computer and administrative
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills including
personnel skills needed in staffing and development of field sales
personnel. A track record to make changes in a timely manner to
personnel when non-performance is detected either through probation
- Track record of ethical and professional performance in
previous job experiences.Principal Accountabilities
- Field Sales: Inform commercial team of problems, opportunities,
program effects, market conditions, competitive activity, and any
issue affecting field sales efforts. Develop and sustain strong
relationships with key end users and distributors. CRM, Sales Force
must be up to date and designated fields completed.
- Planning and Control: Develop annual independent rep group
regional business plans consistent with overall company objectives.
Monitor effort & progress in accordance with plan to achieve field
sales objectives and performance to plan.
- Reporting: Submit monthly Field Feedback Report summarizing
field activities for each month in the required format, including
monthly updates of new business & lost business, competitive
activity and customer issues. Analyze and report on all regional
sales issues, including key distributor and end user
- Accountable for the quality of information in the Sales Force
CRM program and that all end-user, distributor and OEM accounts are
updated on a regular basis.
- Distributor, and End-users: Regional Sales Manager will develop
strong "partnerships" with key distributors and end-users. Review
quarterly distributor, OEM and end-user performance and implement
changes as needed for optimum performance. Attend key industry
association meetings and shows as required.
- Pricing: Manage and administer any & all pricing exceptions to
maximize profits and grow volume. Communicate business case for all
pricing exceptions to the Director of Sales - North America for
review and approval.
Keywords: SW Safety Solutions, Union City , Regional Sales Manager, Executive , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!