Project Manager Scrum Master (5030)
Location: Union City
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Career Opportunities: Project Manager Scrum Master (5030)
Requisition ID--5030-----Posted--03/18/2021-----Union City,
CA-----Information Technology-----Full Time
- This role is 50% scrum master and 50% project management
- Capable of managing scrum teams in a geographically distributed
- Experience interacting extensively with both technical
(development resources and business analysts) and business teams to
ensure common goals are met.
- Manage SAP and PLM support & enhancement projects
- Assist the team with implementing effective agile practices.
Ensure JIRA is used correctly, all issues, incidents and
enhancements are tracked, prioritized, and sized properly.
- Facilitate agile activities and meetings, including sprint
planning, retrospectives, and sprint reviews
- Capture key issues, decisions, facilitate resolution and
mitigate production risks
- Build project plans, track, and manage comprehensive project
schedules and monitor/measure progress on an on-going basis
- Clearly and concisely communicate project details. Set clear
expectations and context, and communicate well across all levels of
- Identify and analyze preliminary business needs, define project
scope and objectives; scope out schedule, and resource estimates,
and gain stakeholders' consent.
- Experience in project forecasting and preparing metric
- Experience in building project charters and managing project
- At least 5 years of experience working as a project manager
managing business and IT projects
- At least 5 years of experience as a scrum master working within
a hybrid team structure
- Experience leading SAP scrum teams and working with a team of
technical business analysts and developers
- Understand and experience with agile metrics and reporting
- Experience in scoping, timeline creation, project tracking,
risk management, and process improvement. Good at managing
expectations about risks, issues, resourcing, and timeframes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to
work with people at various levels of the organization including
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of managing multiple
priorities and projects.
- Ability to work on cross functional projects involving multiple
partners within the organization
- Proven working knowledge of both traditional and agile project
methodology and success with delivering projects on time, on
budget, and with high quality.
- Experience using office tools, Microsoft project, SharePoint,
Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Agile management tools like JIRA and
Keywords: Ariat, Union City , Project Manager Scrum Master (5030), Executive , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!