Scientific Program Manager - CRO, Drug Discovery
Location: Union City
Posted on: June 22, 2022
We are an international CRO whose focus is the study of
immunotherapeutic studies. Our California office is growing which
provides the opportunity of a startup with the stability of a much
If you are interested in cutting edge work at a great company,
please read on.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- The stability of a large organization with the upward mobility
of a start-up
- Our employees are our greatest asset and we know it
- Great Work:Life balance
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be overseeing projects from the Program Manager level,
managing project managers etc.
- Ensure the program goals are met
- Monitors overall project objectives, milestones and timetables
for achieving intermediate and overall project goals
- Identifies and manages cross-project dependencies and provides
support in prioritizing projects when needed
- Assess performance, monitor progress and establish a formal
- Develops and monitors deadlines and budgets overall for program
What You Need for this Position
- Advanced Degree in a Scientific study
- Background in workign with either a CRO or Drug Discovery
- Program/Project Management experience
- Track record of handling multiple projects at one time
So, if you are a Scientific Program Manager with experience, please
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : ML-1691413 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Matt Lynch - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Union City , Scientific Program Manager - CRO, Drug Discovery, Executive , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!