Branch Manager (Commercial HVAC)
Company: Coolsys Inc
Location: Union City
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Coolsys Light Commercial Solutions, LLC, is one of the largest
and fastest growing full-service providers of HVAC and
refrigeration installation, maintenance and repair. We are proud to
be the choice of many Fortune 100 and 500 companies. Our valued and
dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and
success. We invite you to be part of that growth!We are currently
seeking a skilled HVAC Branch Manager with experience in the light
commercial HVAC and Refrigeration industry.Position Summary: The
HVAC Branch Manager leads technicians who install, repair, and
maintain HVAC and refrigeration systems for commercial customers.
This manager routinely works directly with service and install
technicians, dispatch personnel and other managers to ensure
customer satisfaction while meeting departmental goals and
objectives. Presenting himself as a senior company representative,
the Branch Manager often communicates directly with customers,
vendors and suppliers to ensure accurate communication of job or
project status and requirements.
- Interviews, screens, and evaluates HVAC technicians to meet
- Schedules, directs and provides technical support for HVAC
technicians to meet service demands and customer expectations.
- Reviews technicians work, techniques, and safety requirements
to ensure quality meets established standards, and makes
recommendations to improve quality and productivity.
- Identifies training needs of staff and facilitates delivery of
a regular training program to ensure that HVAC technicians are
properly trained on the latest service techniques and safety
procedures for equipment and general working conditions.
- Complies with all applicable health and safety regulations,
policies, and established work practices. Ensures appropriate
employee safety training and compliance is completed.
- Responsible for staff performance appraisals, reviews and for
setting improvement goals per company requirements.
- Responsible for working with technicians in the field and
resolving customer's and technician's issues.
- Communicates regularly with dispatch to ensure that personnel
are being scheduled properly by skill level, efficiency, and
- Communicates daily with dispatch reporting on project
information, estimated time to complete jobs, labor hours and parts
or material used.
- Reviews work orders, invoices and time reports for accuracy and
maintains minimal accounts receivables.
- Develops and monitors budgets, goals and objectives to insure
- Maintains communication with vendors and factory personnel
concerning warranty issues, product recall notices, operational
problems with products, premature failures and other issues.
- Monitors assigned service vehicles to ensure they are being
maintained, operated according to company policy, and that an
adequate inventory of parts and material are maintained.
- 5+ years of successful and recent HVAC and Refrigeration
service management experience
- Two years technical training or bachelor's degree is
- Ability to perform advanced level maintenance and service on
HVAC and Refrigeration equipment
- Solid working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and the
ability to learn new systems
- EPA Universal Certification
- Valid driver's license
- Problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle
multiple tasks and assignments
- Ability to generate ideas and create processes to grow the
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to work well with management, executive leadership,
support staff, and technicians
- Ability and willingness to work non-standard schedule: nights,
weekends, and holidays, as necessary Our Employment Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(K) Company match
- Life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability Coolsys Light
Commercial Solutions LLC is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal and DMV) as well as
post-offer drug testing (including for marijuana) is required for
all positions. The Company will consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state
law, or local ordinance.
Keywords: Coolsys Inc, Union City , Branch Manager (Commercial HVAC), Executive , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!