E/J Human Resources Manager
Company: Interplace, Inc.
Location: Union City
Posted on: January 19, 2023
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Human Resources Management
1. Develops and implements human resources goals and strategies
based on MAI's business goals and strategies.
2. Plans and designs human resources policy and procedures.
3. Works with the management team to determine MAI's talent needs;
hires recruiting agencies to search for potential candidates,
screens and identifies prospects and provides recommendations to
top management and deparment managers.
4. Manages compensation program by conducting market compensation
benchmarking, developing salary structures and providing
recommendations for the COO and Department Managers to determine
salary and annual bonus.
5. Works with the Director of Sales and the Controller to determine
MBO objectives and manage sales incentive plans and get the final
approval from the President.
6. Plan, design and manage performance management programs; design
processes, evaluation criteria and forms, conduct manager and
employee training, monitor progress and design performance
improvement and employee development plans with managers.
7. Plan, design and deliver manager and employee training programs
with outside consultants/organizations.
8. Maintain and update Employee Handbook to reflect organizational
9. Maintain and update employee records in the ADP program.
10. Listen to employee needs, complaints and issues and provide
advice and consultation, as necessary.
11. Process payroll on a semi-monthly basis.
12. Conduct processes for employee onboarding, including
determining starting pay by working with department managers,
issuing offer letters, conducting background checks and providing
13. Process necessary documentation for employee termination and
conduct and record exist interviews.
14. Administer benefits including health and life insurace plans,
STD,LTD, FMLA, Workers Comp and COBRA by working with brokers and
15. Works as a contact point with attorneys for HR-related legal
matters, such as potential litigations and incidents for legal
matters. (Contacting outside legal professionals requires the
16. Conduct employee opinion survey as necessary to understand
employee needs and issues.
17. Administer all HR-related micellaneous activities.
Keywords: Interplace, Inc., Union City , E/J Human Resources Manager, Executive , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!