Service Unit Non RN Manager I
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Location: Union City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
10% Sign on Bonus Eligible!Manages or assists in managing one or
more unit providing ambulatory services. Ensures staff provides
high quality, accessible, cost effective care, and patient focused
services to members across the continuums, which comply with local,
state, and federal requirements. Develops and maintains budgets and
on-going staff development.Essential Responsibilities:
- Manages or assists in managing the operations of one or more
units in an outpatient facility.
- Ensures Assistants and staff provide the highest quality of
care and are in compliance with The Joint Commission, federal,
state, and local requirements.
- Collaborates with physicians and other health care providers in
establishing, implementing, and maintaining patient care and
quality service standards to meet members and internal clients
- Acts as patient advocate resolving patient care issues.
- Designs and evaluates processes to improve systems and patient
care results across the continuum of care.
- Develops and monitors budgets and resource allocations.
- Monitors financial performance and identifies and implements
strategies to reduce costs and improve quality of
- Determines the appropriate staff mix for department and
develops processes to screen, interview, hire, train, and maintain
the competency of all department staff.
- Provides on going staff development.
- Develops, implements, and monitors departmental policies and
procedures which support the organizations goals and business
objectives and ensures they are met.
- Collaborates with Physician Team Leader and Department Chief in
developing the level of patient services and the day-to-day
operations of the department.
- Manages and resolves human resource, labor relations, employee
and department safety, and risk management issues.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
- Minimum two (2) years of project management, program management
or supervisory experience OR one (1) year of project management,
program management or supervisory experience with Master's
- Bachelor's degree required.License, Certification, Registration
- N/AAdditional Requirements:
- Knowledge of The Joint Commission, and other local, state,
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- BLS preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.COMPANY: KAISERTITLE: Service Unit
Non RN Manager ILOCATION: Union City, CaliforniaREQNUMBER:
1130480External hires must pass a background check/drug screen.
Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be
considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal,
state and local laws, including but not limited to the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Union City , Service Unit Non RN Manager I, Executive , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!