Travel - Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health
Company: Cynet Health
Location: Union City
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Weekly Pay range - $2988 to $3321
- Home Health RN administers skilled nursing care to patients on
an intermittent basis in their place of residence.
- This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan
of care under the direction and supervision of the Director of
Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor.
- May work at Home Health
- Care's office, patient's residences, and may require traveling
- Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor of contracted
- Cynet Health Director of NursingDuties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate knowledge of home health regulatory standards and
policies of agency.
- Complete a thorough nursing assessment on admission.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Performs initial evaluation on patient visit and reevaluates
the patient's nursing needs on succeeding visits.
- Provide services or treatments requiring substantial and
specialized nursing skill according with the written patient care
plan and the signed plan of treatment
- Performs services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and
summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely
manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates services.
- Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting
nursing and related needs.
- Participates in and presents in-service programs.
- Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and
changes in condition.
- Completes certification/recertification orders and discharge
- Refers to Physical Therapists, Speech Pathologist, Occupational
Therapist and Medical Social
- Worker those patients requiring their specialized skills.
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patient assigned to
- Is available for on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as
- May supervise Licensed Practical Nurses and Home Health
- Assist the patients in day to day activities like bathing,
dressing and general grooming.
- Assisting in movement of the patient using wheelchairs
performing exercises and physiotherapy treatments.
Required for Onboarding
Keywords: Cynet Health, Union City , Travel - Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health, Healthcare , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...