Acacia Creek Restaurant Server - Part Time
Company: Masons of California
Location: Union City
Posted on: April 5, 2021
The Acacia Creek Senior Living Community is committed to a culture
of Leadership. Our culture is to provide superior service to
members, residents and staff through a sound and progressive model
of service and care which aligns our mission, vision and
operations. We demonstrate excellence in core services and place
value on high quality job performance, professional development,
effective time management, budget management, workplace safety and
resident/employee satisfaction. We are dedicated to disciplined
innovation and continuous quality improvement - we are a learning
company. We are committed to sharing our knowledge and being an
organization that attracts the best and brightest talent. We are
team-oriented, caring and honest.
The Restaurant Server shall be responsible for providing prompt and
courteous meal service and assistance to residents and guests. Must
be responsible for maintaining works areas in a clean and orderly
manner. Assures that quality food service is provided at all
- Ensures that every table is clean and organized.
- Organizes the juices, milk, bread, water, and cereal area.
- Prepares the coffee and condiments. Also prepares the carts for
the used plates and cups.
- Checks the reservations for the morning and lunch meals and
prepares the signs needed for the tables.
- Opens restaurant doors and monitors that the buffet area is
well stocked and clean. Also inspects the floor area frequently,
especially main walkways, for any spills and makes sure it is
- Ensures that all the residents are served and all their needs
are met. Helps with beverage refills. Also helps those residents
requiring assistance in carrying their plates/glasses.
- Helps clear the tables of used plates and utensils assuring
that there are no used plates around that the residents no longer
- Clears and cleans all the tables in time for the following
meal. Refills condiments and beverages.
- Arranges silverware for each assigned station.
- Makes sure the buffet food is fresh and hot, and
- Helps those residents requiring assistance with their plates
and also their walkers.
- When the meal period is done, makes sure that the tables are
clean and buffet areas are clean for the following day.
- Insures that the refrigerator and cabinets are clean and
organized. Also, makes sure the hallway is clear of any boxes.
- Collects all tablecloths for cleaning.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ensures that the pager is returned after dinner service
- Team members will obtain and demonstrate knowledge of
Successful Aging philosophies through Masterpiece Living education,
including the core values of Integrity, Dedication, Respect,
Compassion, Teamwork and Quality. Associates will support and
participate in the Successful Aging Culture (i.e., assist in new
initiatives, encourage residents and act as their "coach"). Be
familiar with and fluent in the language and details of Successful
Any combination of education and experience that would provide the
necessary knowledge and abilities listed, typically
- High school diploma or equivalent
- First Aid certification
Obra & Title 22 Requirements
- Ensures that residents' rights to fair and equitable treatment,
self determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil
rights, including the right to wage a complaint, are well
established and maintained at all times.
- Maintains confidentiality of appropriate resident care
information to assure their rights are protected.
- Reports all incidents/accidents, unsafe and hazardous
conditions/equipment immediately. Follows established safety rules
and regulations. Maintains work area in a clean, orderly and safe
At Masonic Homes, we are looking for team members who would like to
combine their passion for helping people, good communication
skills, decision-making skills, and great ethical standards with
the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your skills, you will be offered
- A work environment focused on teamwork and support
- A generous contribution to a 401K plan whether or not you
participate, and an additional contribution from the company when
you participate in the plan
Keywords: Masons of California, Union City , Acacia Creek Restaurant Server - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!