Customer Service Specialist
Company: Interplace, Inc.
Location: Union City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Customer Service Specialist is the first point of contact to
ensure high quality services to customers. This position is
responsible for investigating, resolving complex issues and
processes regarding expediting orders, complaints, and product
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Understands, supports and follows the Corporate Vision, Mission
& Values Statements.
2. Understands, follows and supports internal quality system
policies, procedures and applicable external regulations.
- Ensures compliance with export and global medical device
regulations. Prepares all export documentations and record
3. Acts as liaison between management and dealers/distributors.
- Communicates with appropriate parties within the company to
resolve complaints, problems, returns, and repair issues in an
efficient and professional manner.
- Assists the internal sales force and dealers in resolving complex
4. Answers the phone and processes orders.
- Addresses customer issues and responds to their requests in a
- Issues quotes.
- Issues RGA numbers and processes returns.
5. Compiles department activities and reports them to higher
- Maintains critical databases, such as the Customer Maintenance
6. Assists the Accounts Receivable to resolve credit and collection
7. Works with the Inventory Control Department: coordinates
consignments, leased equipment, and trial and sets.
8. Documents and maintains current Customer Service procedures.
9. Sources new sales opportunities through inbound l.ead follow-up,
outbound cold calls, emails and data analyses
10. Teams up with channel partners (Regional Business Managers,
sales reps, etc.) to build pipelines and close deals.
Keywords: Interplace, Inc., Union City , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!