Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Company: Vicarious AI
Location: Union City
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Vicarious aims to transform robotics by creating robots with
human level performance on real-world manipulation tasks. We are
passionate about changing the world with science and software, and
we are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission. -
As a Software Engineer - Machine Learning at Vicarious you will
quickly come up to speed on recent advancements in machine
learning, image processing and computer vision. You will apply this
knowledge alongside Researchers to drive a production Python and
C++ codebase that is pushing forward the state-of-the-art in AI.
What you'll do
- Apply your computational and engineering talents, alongside
researchers and engineers from a diverse set of backgrounds
(machine learning, computer vision, robotics) to improve the
performance of computational models on deployed robots and address
a wide variety of computer vision problems. -
- Work with researchers to explore and develop software and
algorithmic improvements in computer vision models for production.
Who you are
- A Masters or Bachelors in computer science or a related
- Strong Python skills with a track record of quickly translating
ideas into prototypes.
- Solid fundamentals in algorithms and mathematics.
- Experience developing and testing ideas in a large codebase.
Nice to have's
- 1+ year of work experience.
- Experience with computer vision.
- Interests in Bayesian statistics and probabilistic graphical
models. Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We're committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working
environment. All candidates are considered for employment without
regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity
or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value
our differences and we're excited to learn what you can add to our
Keywords: Vicarious AI, Union City , Software Engineer - Machine Learning, IT / Software / Systems , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!