Bilingual Outpatient Therapist
Company: Seneca Family of Agencies
Location: Union City
Posted on: June 27, 2020
OverviewThe Bilingual Outpatient Therapist provides services
focused on clinical and relational work with public school
students. The Mosaic Outpatient Program is a cohesive community
made up entirely of clinicians who serve public-schools within
three school districts in Alameda County. The clients are
predominately able to access their education in mainstream
classrooms as their needs rarely rise to the level of significant
crises. A clinician within the Mosaic program receives ample
opportunity for professional development and growth, group
supervision for licensed therapists to develop their clinical
supervisory skills, and the ability to collaborate with a driven
team of clinicians!
Seneca supports clinicians towards licensure and beyond. We provide
individual and group supervision, regular clinical case
conferences, and licensure and renewal courses led by field
experts. Expenses such as outside trainings or licensure fees can
be mitigated though your clinical training stipend, and you will
receive a $4000 salary increase upon getting licensed. Looking to
expand your clinical skills even more? Seneca's Professional
Development Scholarship awards employees with tuition reimbursement
of up to $2500 each year for certifications in areas such as CBT,
DBT, EMDR, or Spanish for mental health practitioners. Training and
promotional opportunities in the agency are abundant, and Seneca is
committed to helping you advance in your career!
Seneca's comprehensive employee benefits package ensures that you
are just as supported outside of work. We provide 75% of your
medical premium, and full coverage for dental, vision,
chiropractic, acupuncture, long term disability, and life
insurance. We also cover 50% of premiums for dependents. Seneca
offers a 403b Retirement Plan, and our fully-paid Employee
Assistance Program provides mental health support as well as work
and life services.---You will accrue 5 weeks of paid time off every
Seneca is always looking for ways to actively empower and uplift
traditionally marginalized communities. We are honored to lead a
nationwide effort, Todo Por Mi Familia, a campaign to find and
connect families who sought asylum in the United States to mental
health services. Seneca's agency-wide DEI Advisory Board, Employee
Resource Groups, and Language Practice Groups help our employees
provide culturally and linguistically relevant services to the
families we serve.Responsibilities
- Provide individual, group and family therapy based on the
results of individualized clinical assessment, diagnosis and
- Provide case management services, making home visits and
outside referrals when necessary.
- Complete all reports required for each student as outlined in
the paperwork guidelines including county documents, intake and
assessments, treatment plan, discharge, and all necessary paperwork
for Thread internal audits.
- Document individual and group therapy, collateral, crisis, case
management and plan development for all clients within 24 hours of
- Attend Coordination of Services Team (COST) meeting at school
site to accept new school referrals, update school team on current
caseload, and identify supports to address school wide
- Collaborate with school administrators to enhance integration
into school community, assess school wide needs, and develop and
provide Tier I interventions to school site. This may include
participating in school team meetings, consulting with school
teachers, and providing supports/training to school staff.
- Provide administrative oversight to the Seneca clinical trainee
at the school site. Meet weekly with trainee to coordinate
logistical needs and to assign therapy referrals.
- Attend program meetings: program professional development,
therapist meeting, outpatient team meeting, program event meetings,
and all required in-service meetings.
- Perform all other duties as necessary for the good of the
agency as requested by supervisor.
- Master's degree in psychology, counseling, or social work
- Bilingual Spanish/English abilities required.
- Eligible to register with the BBS.
- Own vehicle, California driver's license and
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other
licensing or certification requirements.
- Experience in working with children in out-of-home care
- Full time
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, as well as partially paid
premiums for dependents.
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
- 5 weeks of flexible paid time off.
- We provide a 403b retirement plan.
- Excellent clinical training, individual and group supervision,
and assistance toward licensure.
Keywords: Seneca Family of Agencies, Union City , Bilingual Outpatient Therapist, Other , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!