Pay $26 an hour
The simple act of caring is heroic
The Masonic Homes of California is a continuing care retirement
community that also offers social services outside of our campuses.
We are committed to a culture of person-centered care that makes a
profound difference in the lives of our clients. We call this the
Masonic Homes Way, and it is founded upon the pillars of Safety,
Personal Connection, Experience, and Efficiency. From our line
staff to our leaders, we strive to demonstrate excellence in
serving our clients and place value on high quality job
performance, professional development, workplace safety and client
and employee satisfaction. We are team-oriented, caring and honest.
We are dedicated to disciplined innovation and continuous quality
improvement and are committed to sharing our knowledge and
attracting the best and brightest talent.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse position is a On-Call position
reporting to the RFCE Health Services Manager. The position will be
available during the shelter-in-place order and for a short period
of time thereafter.
• Responsible for recording patient vital signs, injections,
insulin, enemas, educate patients and their families.
• Follow up with Dr for orders, clarification, etc.
• Ability to handle emergency situations.
• Responsible for supervising CNA staff during shift and
assisting CNA’s with workload.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with residents,
families, staff and community.
• Able to maintain long periods of standing, walking, bending,
and able to safely lift.
• Current certification as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the
state of California
• Current CPR certification
At the Masonic Homes you will have the opportunity to combine
your passion for helping people and high ethical standards with the
opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your skills and passion, we offer:
• Work at a Top Place to Work focused on teamwork and
• A generous contribution to a 401K plan whether or not you
participate, and an additional contribution from the company when
you participate in the plan – available to temporary hires