At Kelly Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about
helping you find a job that works for you. How about this
We're seeking Production Helpers to work at Kerry Ingredients in
Union City. With us, it's all about finding the job that's just
A Production Helper job might be an outstanding fit if
- Are detail-oriented
- Enjoy being a jack-of-all-trades
- Take pride in your work
- Are reliable and have good attendance
- Want to join a great company that values efficiency, teamwork,
and their employees
Primary Job Duties:
- Communicate any safety or quality issues to supervisors
- Inspect finished product for quality standards
- Sanitize production lines post-production runs
- Order picking
- Packing and packaging items for shipment
Shifts available and pay rate
- 1st Shift - 6:00am - 2:30pm, $15.50/hr.
- 2nd Shift - 2:00pm-10:30pm, $15.70/hr.
- 3rd Shift - 10:00pm-6:30am, $16.20/hr
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Job duties may change depending on employee experience and
strengths. We want to find the best fit for you!
- Maintain a safe work environment, particularly when it comes to
PPE, employee performance, and operating assigned production
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and
experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this
position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means
all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding
your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're
all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Production Helper
#Mya-RPA_Generic Warehouse Entry With HS GED
Why Kelly ?
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts
will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly