Starting pay is $18-20 DOE
As a Night Warehouse Worker, you will be responsible for
providing warehouse support including picking, packing, assembly,
sorting, shipping, and receiving of orders to meet the facility’s
productivity and quality goals within the establishment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Reads production schedule, customer order, work order,
shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved,
gathered, or distributed.
2. Moves materials and items from receiving or production areas
to storage or to other designated areas.
3. Sorts and breaks down product by SKU, quantity, and product
4. Ability to use electric pallet jack as well as stand-up
forklift is a must.
5. Effectively communicate with Receivers, Drivers, Driver
Check-in, & Forklift Operators
6. Adhering to proper safety practices for truck and trailer
pull process on a daily basis.
7. Sorts and stores goods in designated areas of the
8. Responsible for the proper handling of all company issued
equipment, including PPE, voice equipment etc.
9. Responsible for reporting all safety concerns in the work
environment on timely basis.
10. Must wear company issued uniform.
11. Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on
pallets or shelves or moves orders to loading dock to prepare for
12. Label pallets with identifying information when
13. Opens bales, crates, and other containers when
14. Record amounts of materials or items received or
15. Accurately weighs or counts items for distribution within
warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards. (Assists in
16. Maintain a 99% accuracy rating of inventory records on a
daily and weekly basis.
17. Responsible for the safe operation of all warehouse
18. Responsible for completing daily equipment inspection logs
and working safe at all times.
19. Must maintain audit-ready sanitation standards in the work
environment at all times in all areas of the warehouse.
20. Must securely palletize and wrap product to prevent damage
21. Must maintain product integrity with proper handling &
report damage to management immediately.
22. Must follow all company policies and procedures.
23. Follow all federal, state and local HACCP, OSHA & GMP
24. Other duties as assigned.
Shift start: 6:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Sunday through Thursday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About The Chefs' Warehouse
The Chefs' Warehouse is a family specialty food distributor that
has been purveying artisan and high-quality food products for chefs
for over 30 years. As culinary experts, we are dedicated to
supporting chefs every need. With locations in major metropolitan
areas across the United States and Canada, The Chefs' Warehouse is
focused on serving the finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and
gourmet stores in North America.