Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are looking for a master multi-tasker who is highly
organized with excellent communication skills. Candidates should be
able to assist management and all visitors to the company by
handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance
via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel
arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence
in the workplace.
To be successful in this role, candidates should be
resourceful, a good problem solver, and appreciate working as a
part of a team. In addition, accuracy and the ability to meet
deadlines are keys to success in this position. Administrative
Assistants must be comfortable with Microsoft Office, general
office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should be willing to
assist wherever needed.
- Calendar management - Organize and schedule appointments and
- Interview scheduling, escorting candidates to the conference
rooms when needed
- Book travel arrangements, team events etc.
- Meal Calendaring, ordering, managing caterers, Grubhub
- Org chart update with Full time employees and Contractor’s
- Order office supplies, lab supplies
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors and interview
- Provide information by answering questions and requests from
executives and the admin team
- Ability to perform tasks and achieve results with a high degree
of accuracy and precision
- Prepare and monitor invoices for the lab equipment
- Shipping devices to the remote employees or contractors as
- Organize/assist in team’s seating arrangement and the lab
- Prior administrative experience.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs including Word,
Office, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.