Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a Testing Manager for the Systems &
Efficiency team. This position requires a talented individual with
passion for and experience with electric vehicles in a practical,
multidisciplinary environment. Our ideal candidate exhibits a
can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and
determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate
excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to
learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced
- Manage chassis dynamometer operation.
- Plan and manage vehicle level dynamic test activities.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and functional teams to
create test plans.
- Manage a team of test engineers responsible for range
- Collaborate with homologation team to understand the
requirements program plans and coordinate testing.
- Work efficiently within a multidisciplinary cooperative and
innovative environment, including directly cooperating with
hardware, software, and testing teams.
- Develop, publish and maintain a summary version of the testing
master schedule to communicate the timing plan across the
enterprise, with executives and board of directors.
- At least 5 years of experience with vehicle dynamometer
testing, or at least 3 years with electric vehicle testing.
- A proven track record of managing engineers.
- Experience in battery powered electric vehicles and
- A capability to define appropriate targets using a range of
- Experience in debugging and resolving hardware and software
- Working knowledge of vehicle communication network systems
(CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc.)
- Understanding of measurement equipment maintenance and
calibration, upgrades and improvements (mechanical, electrical or
software-based) required to optimize efficiency and
- Ability to instrument a vehicle and operate data acquisition
systems such as CANalyzer or SoMAT eDAQ for data collection.
- Ability to interpret regulations and test procedures in
collaboration with homologation team.
- Experience with Dynamometer related hardware and software from
companies such as AVL, Horiba, DSD is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in both technical and
- A strong desire to create the very best product, working as an
integral part of a very capable team.
- BS (and preferably MS or PhD) in an engineering discipline
- Additional fields of experience (thermal, electrical,
structural statics/dynamics, material science).
- Project managing experience.
- Experience of electric vehicle drive units.
- Experience in lithium-ion battery.
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.