Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a Technical Specialist, Power
Electronics. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and
approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates
will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective
fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for
perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop, validate, and enhance various power electronics
products for electric vehicles
- Be responsible for circuit topology selection, components
selection, circuit board layout, control algorithm development,
prototyping, testing and validation of power electronics
- Contribute to drivetrain and vehicle level integrations from
prototype to production
- Work closely with mechanical design, manufacturing and supply
chain to bring the product into mass production
- Invent and create new technologies and solutions
- Be part of a team to develop amazing power electronics
- Have a focus on hardware development for power converters
- Solid background in power electronics components and
- Automotive design/debugging/validation experience with
inverter, charger, AC/DC or DC/DC converters
- Hands on experience for power electronics hardware development
- Experience in PCB design, using schematic capture and layout
- Modeling and control expertise for power converters
- Experience in EMI test and mitigation
- Experience in automotive power converter volume production· MS
with over 10 years of experience, or PhD with over 5 years of
- Automotive experience
- Deep understanding of power electronics hardware and its
- Good understanding of design for manufacturing, quality control
- Knowledge of safety and EMI requirements related to high power
- Knowledge of environmental, reliability requirement for
automotive, industrial and residential applications
- Large volume product development experience
- Minimum – BS in the areas of power electronics, electric power
or electrical engineering.
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.