Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a unique talent with a combination of
mechanical and electrical knowledge. This position requires?a
professional?with?experience in ECU electrical testing and
validation, experience on basic mechanical design such as ECU and
sensor packaging is secondary. Our ideal candidate exhibits a
can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and
determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate
excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to
learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced
- Manage parts from initial design to prototype phase, and serial
- Create engineering documentation such as TES's (Tech. Spec's),
DFMEA's (Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) and DVP's (Design
- Help identify gaps in requirements and work with the relevant
engineers to update the requirement documents
- Work with safety electronics engineers to identify, generate
and implement test cases and validation criteria for a system under
- Coordinate testing and validation activities.
- Manage EBOM (Engineering Bill of Materials).
- Manage and track suppliers' activities and their progress
Conduct benchmark studies
- Troubleshoot various ECUs using lab and measurement equipment
including power supplies, oscilloscopes, multimeters as well as
tools such as Vector CANoe, CANalyzer etc.
- Execute tests at various levels of integration, document and
report test results.
- Document and track issues as appropriate and participate in
triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause
identification and resolution.
- Perform packaging studies of components and check
- 2+?years’ experience?in automotive testing and
- Hands-on skills to design, build and bring up test benches and
- Knowledge and experience with automotive communication
protocols such as CAN, CAN-FD, Ethernet, UDS and related tools to
measure and command signals, though scripting or
- CAD skills to package the component models into vehicle models,
check interfaces with the rest of the vehicle and make small
modifications if necessary. It’s a plus to have enough CAD skills
to design small brackets etc.
- Experienced with CATIA V5 and V6
- Knowledge of Global regulatory and consumer safety
requirements: FMVSS?/?UNECE?/?China, USNCAP, IIHS, Euro NCAP, China
- Knowledge of FMVSS and SAE standards and practices.
- Demonstrable ability to concisely present?technical issues,
findings?and propose next steps.?
- Experience with Design Verification Plan & Report
- Experience with Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis
- Willingness to travel to suppliers, and assembly plant during
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Education: BS minimum in?Mechanical Engineering
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.