Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking an
innovative Quality Systems Program Manager to contribute and drive
best-in-class quality systems at various stages of product
development process. This is a high-performance role that would
have significant visibility to both within and outside the
organization and will require quality management systems expertise,
passion, interpersonal skills to collaborate and influence
outcomes, work through the complexity and fast-paced environment,
and establishing credibility with peers and senior
To ensure success, you should
have deep professional experience implementing advanced quality
systems and best practices and validate it in collaboration with
engineering and manufacturing environment. You will combine quality
systems expertise to promote excellence and continual improvements.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their
respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to
strive for quality systems validation within a fast-paced
environment. The successful candidate exhibits a can-do attitude
and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination and
will have a strong track record of quality program management,
preferably in an automotive or semiconductor industry
- Design and implement requirements for quality management
- Plan and drive quality management systems in collaboration with
multi- functional team.
- Initiate and lead Quality System Initiatives aligned with
- Document processes and audits in compliance with ISO9001,
IATF16949, ISO26262 standards.
- Provide coaching for Quality Management Systems, FMEA and best
- Institutionalize Quality Gates during planning for Product
- Conduct and report compliance quality audits and drive
- Facilitate quality resolution reviews and prioritize
- Bachelor’s degree in technical – Industrial and Systems
Engineering, or Business Management.
- Technical Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- 7 to 10 years of Quality Systems experience in technical
- Automotive or parallel industry experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of the full life cycle of quality systems
during product development.
- Problem Solving 8D, FMEA and Lean Six Sigma Certifications
- Exceptional timely communication and interpersonal skills.
- ASQ Certified Lead Auditor.
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.