Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
Lucid Motors is seeking a Durability Technical Project Manager
for our Vehicle Test team. This position requires an automotive
professional with relevant experience planning and organizing tests
for design and production validation. The ideal candidate exhibits
a strong drive, an organized mindset, and has had prior experience
bringing vehicles to production. Candidates will be expected to
demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the
ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a
- Own and organize the durability testing schedule
- Coordinating durability testing and requirements across the
organization including securing test facilities and coordinating
testing logistics for significant off-site tests
- Coordinate with vendors / suppliers executing tests on Lucid’s
- Proven experience with automotive vehicle durability
- A strong understanding of industry durability vehicle testing
- A strong understanding of structural durability testing
- A strong understanding of corrosion testing requirements
- Experience in system durability testing especially for chassis
and powertrain components
- Experience making schedules for large programs / projects
- A strong knowledge of the automotive testing process for
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented attitude
- Detail oriented and organized mindset
- Comfortable with initiating and taking ownership of
- Track record of establishing strong processes and work
- Bachelor of Science minimum in a relevant science or
engineering field or extensive years doing relevant work in the
- Masters degree in a relevant engineering field
- MBA or professional certification for Project/Program
- Experience testing fully electric vehicles
- 7+ years of experience in the automotive or relevant
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.