Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking Durability Technician. Our ideal
candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work
with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to
demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the
ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a
- Work closely with test engineers
- Install instrumentation using accelerometers, strain gages,
etc. for road load data acquisition
- Maintain and repair fleet of durability test vehicles
- Communicate and collaborate with engineering teams
- Maintain documentation–vehicle part inventory, sensor
inventory, calibration records, etc.
- Maintain durability lab equipment.
- Travel to supporting testing in field
- Degree in Automotive Technology or ASE Certification
- Knowledge of vehicle systems
- Knowledge of high voltage and low voltage systems is a
- Previous fabrication experience
- Ability to use basic computer applications like Microsoft
office, Zoom, etc.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Previous hands on automotive experience in a shop, you bring
your own professional automotive toolbox
- Up to 30% domestic travel may be required to Arizona Proving
Grounds and Ohio Transportation Research Center (TRC)
- Previous OEM experience
- Previous experience with diagnosis and repair
- Previous experience with sensors like accelerometer, strain
gauges, thermocouple, etc.
- Previous experience of driving prototype vehicles at test
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.