Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a Manager, Smart Energy Systems. This
position requires experienced engineering professional with a wide
background and knowledge base in charging hardware and
communications systems, EVSEs, CPOs, e-roaming platforms, V1/2G,
stationary storage, home energy management systems, policy, and
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches
his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be
expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to
possess the ability to learn quickly, and to strive for perfection
within a fast-paced environment.
- Drive the definition and execution of the smart energy strategy
for Lucid in all regions
- Conceptualize and implement the Lucid smart energy ecosystem
between EVSEs, vehicle, charger, HEMS, stationary storage, V1/2G,
etc., focusing on the customer experience
- Define the requirements and specifications of the power
components and energy management system
- Identify and forge business partnerships
- Ensure validation of charging interoperability with various
charging networks and service providers
- Monitor and investigate the impact on Lucid of policy and
standards in the charging and home energy management realm
- Strong technological background in charging technologies,
communications protocols and networks
- Deep knowledge in charging standards in different regions of
- Experience in power electronics and system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years in the automotive or EV charging industry
- Minimum – BS in engineering, MS in engineering preferred
- Automotive charging experience L1, L2, L3
- Deep Knowledge in smart energy management systems V1/2G and
- Networked into global charging infrastructure and services
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.