Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
The Field Quality Parts Technician will oversee the incoming
warranty parts return process, shipping/receiving, purchasing of
new inventory, special tools delegation, and final disposition of
warranty parts. The Field Quality Parts Technician is an integral
part of the Field Quality Center operations. The candidate will be
expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to
possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection
within a fast-paced environment
- Communicate, enforce, and monitor effective warranty part
- Receive incoming warranty parts returns
- Maintain and control the inventory of warranty parts
- Prepare outgoing warranty parts shipments
- Coordinate access to warranty parts for investigation with
engineering, manufacturing, vendors and suppliers as directed
- Responsible for check-in/check-out of special tools
- Prepare warranty parts for review, presentation with internal
and external engineering stakeholders
- Order new parts inventory and special order parts for internal
- Special order tools and equipment as directed
- Support Field Quality Technician activities in a shop
- Responsible for final disposition of parts return inventory;
scrapping, recycling, etc.
- May be required to work overtime; evenings and/or
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and changing the
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience in a warehouse, parts department, or
entry-level technician – luxury preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Able to effectively work both individually and within a group
in a high-paced environment
- Ability to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft
Office as well as learn proprietary software
- AA/BS in either Automotive Technology or Business Management,
or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of HV systems, LV systems, and EV powertrains
- Start-up experience and related fast-paced environments
- Previous OEM Parts training or technician training
- Forklift license
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.