Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking an ADAS Component Diagnostic Testing
and Integration Engineer for our ADAS/Autonomous Driving team. This
position requires an experienced professional with a track record
of technical excellence in performing component level testing,
diagnostics, OTA, and software flashing. Our ideal candidate
exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with
vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate
excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to
learn quickly and to strive for perfection.
- Work in a world-class ADAS/Autonomous Driving team
- Be responsible for ADAS/AV component level testing,
diagnostics, OTA, and software flashing
- Flash ADAS components with different software version and
collect data from ADAS modules using different CAN/Ethernet tools
(CANalyzer/CANoe with Ethernet communication)
- Analysis of CAN/Etherenet data collected for further inspection
- Perform ECU software testing/debugging on the component level
and in an integrated environment
- Work closely with other teams to ensure a seamless and robust
- Work with suppliers on ECU software related issues
- Experience in areas related to ADAS component testing and
- Experience with component End of Line calibration and interface
with manufacturing tools
- Solid background in in-vehicle networking protocols and
- A practical hands-on approach to complement the theoretical
knowledge and creativity required to solve Autonomous Driving
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of technical excellence
- Experience with ADAS component testing, diagnostics , and
- Experience in Vector diagnostics tools
- Experience in working in agile development teams
- Experience in automotive supplier interaction, specification
development, release management, change management
- BS in the areas of Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or
other related fields
- 3+ years of work experience in a field related to ADAS testing
- Prior experience in CANoe/CANalyzer and data analysis
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.