Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We’re hiring a talented Software Engineer in Test for the
ADAS/AD data team. This role is a unique opportunity to make a
significant impact to data quality and product quality.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches
his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be
expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to
possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for
- Ensure quality from low level software to the end
- Validate software in simulation and on vehicle
- Design, maintain and execute automated tests - including
functional, system integration, regression, performance, and API
- Document and track issues as appropriate and participate in
triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause
identification and resolution
- Participate in the design of a world-class engineering effort
to bring electric vehicles to a new level of refinement.
- 3+ years of experience as an automotive SDET/SET.
- Expertise in Python/Perl/CAPL scripting language.
- Hands-on skills to design, build and bring up test
- Experience with Automation testing, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases, and queries is a
- Experience with Unit Test, SIL, HIL test frameworks and
- Jira Workflow and Jenkins experience
- Knowledge of AWS services related to CI/CD/CT
- Prior automotive experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Vector CAN and Diagnostic analysis
- Knowledge and experience with automotive communication
protocols such as CAN, LIN, UDS and related tools to measure and
command signals, though scripting or otherwise.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, ambiguity and time
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Robotics, or other related fields
- 2 years of automotive industry experience
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.