Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
Working at Lucid Motors means being part of a shared vision,
where we work together to produce revolutionary ways to power the
future. To do so, we’re looking for an expert to lead our
infotainment, System Engineering team. If you’re the kind of person
who sees a problem, develops a solution, and engineers an
improvement no one’s asked for yet, then we want to talk with
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches
his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates should
have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively
in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and be excellent at
- Be responsible for Infotainment System Engineering
- Hire and manage a team of engineers focused on
- Work closely with other teams to ensure a seamless and robust
- Integrate with a wide range of technologies: media, navigation,
user controls, etc.
- Integrate with other automotive systems
- Architect, Design, Prototype, and produce world class
- 7+ years experience
- Ability to see the path to success
- A track record for shipping amazing products on time
- Hands on design capability
- Bonus Points:
- Expertise in building teams
- Previous evaluation of automotive sub-systems suppliers
- Expertise in displays, audio and other digital systems
You should have:
- A track record of building complex systems
- The ability to work with a range of people to ensure the best
- Demonstrated track record for getting high quality products to
- BS Electrical Engineering or relevant experience
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.