Sr. Technical Product Owner, Big Data
Company: Lucid Motors
Location: Union City
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are looking for a Sr. Technical Product Owner, Big Data who
is looking for a challenge, enjoys thinking big and looking to make
their mark on an extremely fast growing company. We are looking for
someone who will manage large-scale data programs, define
milestones, success criteria and deliver products on time. Be part
of a group who will be building large and building fast, working
with a very talented team of engineers and collaborating with the
brightest mind in the Automotive industry.
- Manage large-scale data programs, define milestones and success
criteria, allocate resources, and deliver products on-time.
- Understand technical implementation at the architecture level
and propose technical alternatives when necessary.
- Design metrics, reports, dashboards and BI solutions
- Implement Agile project execution with Agile iterative
- Own and keep up-to-date our data dictionary, document data
schemas and metrics.
- Influence technical decisions in working with large,
- Writing Python and SQL scripts to create data pipeline
- Perform data analysis using data engineering and BI
- Use Zeppelin and Presto to prototype data solutions.
- Lead efforts to communicate schedules, priorities, and status
to all levels in the company.
- Work with internal and external customers on setting goals and
priorities for data engineering and data science.
- Work with various teams on data integration projects, bringing
in data from multiple internal and external data sources.
- Constantly communicate our vision, features, priorities,
deliverables, and goals to our stakeholders via program
documentation, launch announcements, release notes, brown bags,
seminars, user trainings.
- Interface with engineering managers and engineers to estimate
work efforts, define milestones and manage resources.
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and
communicate status to management and project
- Bachelor's, Master's, or equivalent experience in Engineering,
Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 4+ years of experience in Program Management on technical
- 7+ years of experience in data engineering, business
intelligence and data science.
- Hand-on experience with data warehousing, data architecture,
modeling, data analysis, trends and statistical analysis.
- Hands-on Experience in Big Data tools, using Hadoop, Kafka,
Spark, Presto, Airflow, Elastic Search, Docker and
- Hands-on big-data and analytics project management
- Strong technical experience in large distributed systems, Data
Warehousing/Data Lake at scale
- Experience in managing and executing large-scale, complex
technical projects and delivering high quality products.
- Practical knowledge of Agile project execution and Agile
- Great ability to identify and translate emerging trends and
customer needs into workable product proposals.
- Solid technical aptitude and an ability to contribute to
technical designs, challenges, and risks.
- Proven strong cross-team and cross-org stakeholder management.
Ability to influence, motivate, and align people across a broad
variety of job functions through your relationships.
- Metrics driven: Experience determining effective program KPI's
and using them to measure program success and issues.
- Experienced in project management. Familiar with both Agile and
Waterfall methodologies and able to apply them where best
- Good at facilitating discussions. getting the right people in
the room, let conversations run their course while they are
productive, move them toward consensus when possible, and make hard
decisions or escalate, as required.
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Union City , Sr. Technical Product Owner, Big Data, Other , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!