Technical Program Manager - DevOps
Company: Lucid Motors
Location: Union City
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a Technical Program Manager - DevOps.
This position requires an experienced professional with a proven
track record of excellence and managerial achievement. The
candidate is an accomplished team leader and manager, with strong
organizational capabilities and the ability to command respect from
the talented teams he or she will help lead and coordinate.
The candidate communicates proactively to ensure each individual
team member remain aware of the timing and delivery expectations
placed upon them. Critical issues are promptly identified and
brought up to senior management alongside a concise action plan.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his
or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be
expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to
possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection
within a fast-paced environment.
- Designs standardized processes and Best Practices from
initiation to completion in partnership with SMEs, including
project scope, documentation, measurements, communication and
implementation to stakeholders and management.
- Manage end-to-end project plans ensuring on-time delivery while
- Researches and evaluates industry standards and benchmarks to
- Fosters strong cross-pyramid partnerships and able to
effectively prioritize workload demands to meet project
- Create sustainable communication themes in conjunction with
systematic routines, processes, and preparedness activities for
clients to execute consistently.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with
strong business acumen and technical savviness.
- Acts as the liaison and point of contact for both internal and
- Evaluate project status and resource utilization; implement
changes as needed; review status reports prepared by project
personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Create project plans and build consensus among diverse sets of
- Support management through project planning and coordination to
meet commitments on time and within resource limitations; with
client and management approval, assist with the determination of
requirements, priorities, and monitoring of progress.
- Work within program discipline and develop expertise as the
documentation subject matter expert (SME), to expedite revisions,
corrections, and changes to previously published
- Meet regularly with client management for status
- Lead daily operations and directs the implementation of
standards, procedures, and best practices that ensure a cohesive,
consistent, and uniform global program.
- 5+ years of experience program/project managing large systems
- 5+ years in embedded and/or automotive SW development.
- A proven track record of delivering products to production
- Experience using Agile/Scrum/Sprint methodology as well as
- Experience bringing integrated software/hardware products from
the early development phase to production
- Experience with best software practices for development
- Experience engaging, working and managing the output of
- Experience with AUTOSAR architecture
- Knowledge of automotive and safety standards (e.g. ASPICE
- Experience with hardware-related SW development (e.g.
microcontroller abstraction layers, drivers)
- Experience with automotive communication and diagnostics
protocols (e.g. ethernet, CAN, UDS)
- Bachelor degree in an engineering discipline (computer science,
electrical engineering or similar), master’s degree preferred
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Union City , Technical Program Manager - DevOps, Other , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!