Sr. Scrum Master, Connectivity
Company: Lucid Motors
Location: Union City
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
The Senior Scrum Master is responsible to effectively and
efficiently manage the development sprints from planning to
execution to review in an agile development environment. Your role
will include running daily scrums, managing the product backlog,
collaborating on requirement documentation, tracking test results,
managing support tickets and unblocking barriers to keep the team
moving. You will be responsible to communicate and collaborate
primarily with the engineering, program management, product
management and senior management teams. The ideal candidate lives,
breathes Agile and has demonstrated ability in implementing the
framework and tailor it to the needs of the team
- Facilitates daily stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review, and
- Drive cross-functional teams to plan, execute and deliver the
projects by working with the product team for the next-generation
Connectivity solutions spanning next-generation telematics and
- Manage the engineering development projects and facilitates
- Create or analyze business requirements documents and project
- Creates/implements an estimation framework that can be rolled
out to cross-functional teams (i.e teams operating at different
layers); Guides team in time estimating practices and
facilitates team estimates
- Drive team sprint execution, communicates with management and
stakeholders, protects the team from uncontrolled injection of work
(changes are evaluated/intentional)
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business
requirements to keep operations running at a high performance.
- Thrives in lean, dynamic environments with competing priorities
and leads the team in identifying the right priorities and
- Able to do post-mortem and root cause analysis to help teams
continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, define and
implement improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality
of the program Implement and support principles, rules and
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate
- Maintain team data in Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) and
project management software (Smartsheet) to support estimates and
- Presents high level project readouts for senior management
- Supports product owner(s) with intra-team dynamics with respect
to priorities and scope
- Manage other special projects as assigned
- Other duties as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in a technical
field, computer science preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Scrum Master experience and 2 years leading
- Hands-on experience with the embedded development.
- Knowledge of Over the Air Updates, Diagnostics, Connectivity
features like Wifi, LTE.
- Closely collaborate with the Verification and Development
engineers to establish product excellence; the teams span internal
and external teams, including suppliers and partners.
- Ensure optimization of software through design reviews and code
- Demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like
Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
- Expert coach on implementation of agile scrum
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile procedures to predict
the development teams’ needs
- Solid experience working with Architecture teams to assess and
- Passionate commitment to delivering products on time
- Knowledge of connectivity and embedded/cloud security is a
- Comfortable with presenting project readouts to Executive level
- Deep understanding of agile metrics (tasks, backlog tracking,
burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.) to analyze and
improve sprint planning
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and
- Excellent communicator in person, over the phone and through
- Self-motivated, organized
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Union City , Sr. Scrum Master, Connectivity, Other , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!