Westfall Technik is a global holding company
which provides innovative plastics manufacturing solutions to the
healthcare, consumer package goods and light industrial vertical
markets. The site locations, operating within the Westfall Technik
enterprise, are internationally aligned with unmatched global reach
in the industry. Our proprietary Stacked Integration Model ™
enables us to operate leveraging a high degree of specialization,
extensive capacities in end-to-end design, production and assembly,
and first-class references in high-end manufacturing.
Competitive advantages such as vertical integration,
speed-to-market and advanced manufacturing systems allow us to
streamline our processes and be a complete solution provider
positively impacting our customers’ business. We are powered by
experienced people with diversified capabilities and
specialties. We pride ourselves in developing customized
solutions with precision and care. So, while there is complexity to
what we do; we simplify the process to deliver a customer
experience that is enjoyable and easy; providing a single point of
This simple phrase captures what Westfall Technik is all
about. The statement embodies the company’s commitment to
total support, complete manufacturing capabilities and its bold
approach. It is our internal rallying cry. It is our
philosophy. Nothing half-hearted.
Associates (and Customers) can be confident that this mantra
drives the organization to be nimble, scalable and comprehensive
----no matter how complex the customers’ challenge.
We look forward to having an interesting conversation with
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Assists the Maintenance Supervisor by performing the following
duties personally or through subordinate employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs preventative maintenance on press and support
equipment and fix as needed.
- Takes care of any work orders as assigned by the Maintenance
- Participates in AMA Plastics’ safety and Training
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Follows proper lockout procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to direct and train Maintenance Technician B & C
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND
- Advanced knowledge of injection molding terminology
- Advanced knowledge of electrical/electronic prints
- 5-10 years electronics/electricity or equivalent
- 5-10 years of hydraulics/pneumatics or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of hydraulics/pneumatics
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Basic knowledge of forklift
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure in whole numbers, decimals, common fractions, and use
the metric system.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND PHYSICAL
- Moderate physical activity and moderate sitting for periods of
- The employee must meet the physical demands needed to perform
the duties of the written procedures.
- Physical demand can be high, such as moving heavy molds and
auxiliary equipment (> 55 lbs.)
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk, and
- The employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
- The employee frequently works in outside weather
- The employee is frequently exposed to toxic or caustic
- The employee occasionally works in high, precarious
- Occasionally employee is exposed to fumes or airborne particles
and risk of electrical shock.
- Vision abilities required include: close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to
The work environment is usually in an office within a
manufacturing facility with low to moderate noise level. The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job.
Westfall -Technik is an Equal Opportunity Employer that
does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race,
color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical
conditions, religious creed, physical disability, mental
disability, age for individuals age 40 and over, medical condition
(as defined by state law (for example, cancer or genetic
characteristics or HIV/AIDS), marital status, military and veteran
status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect
to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training,
compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment