Shift: 6am to 430pm M-F 6am to 2:30 Sat.
Salary: $17/hr. (weekly pay)
· Set-up required components in the fixtures per the job
· Assist in loading fixtures to the tables with co-workers.
· Attend mandatory training sessions.
· Assist in processing jobs in staging department, when
· Meet introductory productivity standards after standard
· Effectively communicate with other workers and leads.
· Perform other job related duties as required.
- TEMP TO HIRE!
- Weekly Paychecks
- Health Benefits
- Free Online Educational Courses/Certifications
Minimum Qualifications for
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum one-year experience in a manufacturing and warehousing
· Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in
· Ability to discriminate between colors for lead
· Must display high level of attention to detail.
Able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Able to stand for a long period of time.
· Able to use basic hand tools (screwdriver, wire cutters,
pneumatic air tools, broom & dustpan, vacuum).
· Ability to work extended work hours in a non-climate
· Able to lift up to 40 lbs. using proper lifting techniques, as
well as ability to push, pull, grasp, kneel, and reach per job