Company: US Pipe
Location: Union City
Posted on: October 14, 2021
The position will be providing warehouse support for the Store
Duties and responsibilities
SFO-01 WS-01 WS-LC
• Coding and entering requisitions, receipts, and other data into
• Weighing material trucks and calculate net weights of
• Assisting as needed with storeroom duties assigned by
• Heavy lifting up to 75lbs.
• Keep track of inventory, cycle count, and unloading trucks.
• Often usage of scanner/copier and computer.
Shift start: 4:00AM
Shift length: 12 hours
Monday - Saturday 6 days a week
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Knowledge of SAP is preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is
required. Forklift experience is required.
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 75 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About US Pipe
United States Pipe and Foundry Company LLC
Keywords: US Pipe, Union City , Storeroom Attendant, Other , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!