Allocations Coordinator (5867)
Location: Union City
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Career Opportunities: Allocations Coordinator (5867) Requisition
ID -5867 -- -Posted -02/10/2022 -- -Union City, CA -- -Master Data
-- -Full Time This position is a member of the Sales Operations
team with emphasis in Allocations and will work closely and cross
functionally with the Customer Service, Distribution, and Planning
teams. The Allocation Coordinator is expected to support and
communicate with internal customers by completing various tasks
such as providing daily/weekly/monthly reports, order allocation,
delivery creation, and maintenance of allocation/delivery rules
while supporting co-workers on an as needed basis to meet all
company and department initiatives. This position requires strong
time management skills as well as a flexible attitude in order to
switch gears quickly as daily priorities can often change.
Allocations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Provide courteous and professional service to internal and
- Maintain and distribute "allocations reports" on
- Monitor and maintain the Allocations mailbox to ensure timely
resolution of requests.
- Collaboration with Account Analyst and Distribution teams to
ensure product is available to allocate and deliveries are created
in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison between Account Analysts and Distribution
Centers as required to meet goals and directives
- Management of allocation and delivery rules in SAP.
- Identify and resolve order/delivery discrepancies.
- Maintain seasonal apparel launch lists and exclusion
- Attend and participate in cross-functional team meetings to
review major milestones and processes aimed at continuous
- Perform other job related duties and projects as assigned.
- Excellent computer skills including use of Microsoft Outlook,
Excel, and Word.
- Detail oriented with proven ability for accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to carry out multiple tasks with competing priorities and
- Communicate efficiently and effectively (verbal & written) with
all levels of management.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong time management and task prioritization skills.
- Ability to comfortably multi-task and switch priorities
Keywords: Ariat, Union City , Allocations Coordinator (5867), Other , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!