Total Body Stretch Service Provider
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Union City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
What We'll Accomplish Together
Essential duties include performing Massage Envy's stretch therapy
service-Total Body Stretch-within scope of practice and licensing
and in alignment with policies, protocols, and applicable law for
your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on
member's/guest's individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy
brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency
and empathy. Additional responsibilities include:
- Deliver 30- and 60-minute Total Body Stretch sessions to
promote members' and guests' flexibility, mobility, circulation,
injury prevention, recovery and performance as part of the Massage
Envy vision of total body care.
- Customize sessions to best meet member and guest needs.
- Make recommendations on frequency, enhancements (when
applicable), and home care within the scope of practice.
- Assist in the cleanliness of the location.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Assist in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to
members and guests receiving stretch therapy on a regular basis;
communicate various promotions to members and guests.
- Create excellent member/guest experience through friendly and
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is
prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
Qualified candidates will:
* Possess a strong command of human anatomy (strongly
* Be either:
* A Certified Personal Trainer who:
- Possesses a minimum of one year of experience in personal
training, fitness coaching, therapeutic bodywork or related field,
and has either completed or possesses
- A Bachelor's degree in exercise science or related field
- A current certification from NASM, ACE, ISSA, ACSM or AFPA or
similar personal training certification program
* A Licensed Massage Therapist who:
- Adheres to all applicable local and state licensing laws and
regulations related to the massage therapy services provided,
including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining
current Massage License or
- Has completed a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school
and a certificate of completion.
- Complete a background and reference check with satisfactory
results as a condition of employment in this position.
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage
therapy, stretch therapy, and bodywork
Communications and Personal Interactions:
Qualified candidates will:
- Be extremely comfortable communicating verbally with members
and guests throughout the service as a core component of stretch
- Uphold the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism,
gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and
written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular
basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
* Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Union City , Total Body Stretch Service Provider, Other , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!