Quality Control Coordinator
Location: Union City
Posted on: September 21, 2022
As a Quality Coordinator you should be ablet to ensure that all
materials, processes, and procedures meet regulatory and quality
standards, and promptly resolve any issues or discrepancies that
- Ensuring compliance with current regulations.
- Monitoring and reporting on all activities, processes, and
- Developing internal audition tools and conducting internal audits
- Determining data-driven solutions and implementing quality
- Performing regular inspections and reviews to ensure employees
adhere to quality and safety policies.
- Assisting with the development of company policies, processes,
- Providing departments with quality planning and support.
- Conducting or assisting with regulatory and quality training
- Preparing and maintaining quality management documentation.
- Leading resolution of external Quality audits alerts.
Quality Coordinator Requirements:
- Degree in a related filed or equivalent experience.
- ASQ certification a plus
- 2+ years of experience working with quality systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and quality management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and public speaking
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Keywords: ProtecPac, Union City , Quality Control Coordinator, Other , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!