Location: Union City
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Hours are 5:00 am to 1:30 pm, Tuesday-Saturday
Join Blommer! We offer HEALTH & DENTAL BENEFITS DAY 1 OF HIRE!
Blommer understands that our employees are our biggest assets. With
this in mind we offer a generous benefits package and 10 pounds of
free chocolate for your birthday!
Blommer has been providing delicious, high quality chocolate and
cocoa products to customers since 1939. Built as a family business,
we are continuing to grow and are looking for motivated and
reliable associates to help in our mission of Bringing Chocolate to
Blommer is proud to remain operational, creating products that are
essential for life and that bring people joy. All business
operations, including hiring, are continuing during the Coronavirus
Maintain facility and equipment according to the highest standards
of cleanliness, safety and regulated food production standards.
Essential Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Perform general industrial cleaning in production
- Operate equipment to maintain clean floors throughout the
building and production areas removing dirt, spilled chocolate,
- Empty trash containers and other waste containers.
- Clean and disinfect washrooms, locker rooms, lunch
- Wash and dust walls, equipment, tanks, ceiling light fixtures,
ceiling vents, to remove dirt, spilled chocolate, grease, oil or
any other foreign matter.
- Able to be trained in confined space entry and fall
- Understand application of chemicals used in cleaning
- Must stand for prolonged periods of time; climb stairs
- Regularly required to bend, stoop, reach to clean areas, push
mops, brooms, vacuum
- Lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
You should be proficient in:
- High School / GED
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Forklift Licensed
- Packaging Experience
- Basic Computer Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
Keywords: Blommer, Union City , Industrial Sanitation, Other , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!