Seasonal Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Union City - Full Time
Location: Union City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. For more than 160
years, Macy's has served generations at every stage of their lives.
Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. The Macy's
HR team puts colleagues at the center of everything we do.
Are you passionate about helping people grow and develop? Do you
love getting people the resources they need to be successful? With
approximately 100,000 employees to support, Macy's Human Resources
offers a variety of options for your HR career - from compensation
and benefits to talent acquisition and beyond! You'll work with a
team of collaborative HR professionals responding to the dynamic
needs of our business functions.
Responsible for introducing job candidates and new colleagues to
Macy's as they apply, interview, and begin their employment;
overseeing a variety of administrative functions. Perform other
duties as assigned.
- Identify hiring needs by reviewing reports and establishing
relationships with local leaders and centralized partners.
- Post and update all open positions on internal and external job
- Manage candidates through the Applicant Tracking System,
collaborating to complete job templates where appropriate.
- Assist with recruitment processes, including scheduling
interviews where needed, scheduling on-site and external job fairs,
and greeting candidates. -
- Partner with Recruitment Operations regarding
screening/scheduling candidates. -
- Coordinate with People Leaders to create interview calendars
for open positions. -
- Assist with ordering and monitoring Background Checks and Drug
- Provide information to People Leaders as they communicate
offers and inform candidates regarding Background Check/Drug
- Input employment data in the Job Requisition System.
- Schedule new hire start dates and notify People Leaders.
- Oversee new hire paperwork, orientation, and associate badges.
- Provide resources to new hires regarding benefits, including
direct deposit, tax forms, and AskHR.
- Facilitate payment to new hire for time completing online forms
and orientation where needed.
- Oversee disposition and job postings when new hires do not
report on the scheduled start date.
- Obtain systems access for new hires as needed.
- Forward files to Colleague Services in accordance with Company
standards as needed.
- Input colleague status changes, transfers, promotions, and data
- Participate in Company required compliance audits, including
I-9 reverifications and required postings where needed.
- Respond to requests for information from Colleague Advisors and
forward file information as appropriate.
- Assist People Leaders with tracking attendance where needed.
- Facilitate final pay documents as needed (exempt and
- All other duties as assigned. -
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Minimum of two years of Human Resources, administrative, or
customer service experience preferred.
- Practices open and continuous communication, values keeping
others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear,
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills,
with the ability to work across functional lines and at many
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and
- Knowledge of MS Office computer programs are required
- May require working with multiple computer screens and programs
simultaneously for extended periods of time.--- - -
- May Involve, reaching stooping, kneeling or crouching
- Frequently lift/move up to 10 lbs.
Supply Chain Only and Colleagues Working in a Supply Chain Facility
except in locations governed by a Collective Bargaining
Random drug testing for all colleagues will be conducted on a
monthly or semi-monthly basis, depending upon factors including but
not limited to the size of the facility and the number of
colleagues on roll. Colleagues will be randomly selected for
testing by a third party. Testing must be completed on the same
workday the colleague is informed of selection for testing, absent
extenuating circumstances. In all circumstances, testing must be
completed within 24 hours of notification.
Candidates in Colorado: Click here for - -and here to . - -
Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for
Candidates in Nevada: Click here for
Keywords: Macy's, Union City , Seasonal Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Union City - Full Time, Other , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!