Failure Analysis Engineer
Location: Union City
Posted on: January 14, 2023
FA Engineer Responsibilities:
- Perform root cause failure analysis on Fortinet
- Collaborate with appropriate engineers, suppliers, and contract
manufacturers to drive resolution to the identified failure
- Drive issue resolution from root cause analysis to
countermeasure implementation on Fortinet Products.
- Engage with the QC and related teams in order to implement and
execute the products test requirements plan.
- Analyzes and interprets test failures data and prepares
technical reports for use by SW & HW engineering and
- Partner with the related teams on new product introductions and
develop test solutions to enable new technology.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BS, Electrical or Computer Science, or a related technical
- 3+ years' experience in deploying and supporting manufacturing
test hardware/software in a high-volume manufacturing
- Strong demonstrable hands-on experience with electrical test
equipment: Logic Analyzers, Traffic Generators( Ixia, Spirent),
Multimeter, Oscilloscopes, and other common equipment.
- Proficient at reading schematics and troubleshooting analog and
- Coding experience in Python.
- Experience operating in Linux/Unix environments with knowledge
of networking and network boot.
- Experience with soldering, and instrumentation is
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills for
effective documentation & providing clear results to the FA case
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a dynamic global
Warehouse working environment. Can lift 50lbs.
Keywords: Fortinet, Union City , Failure Analysis Engineer, Other , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!