CNA On-Call - Pavilion, PM shift
Company: Grand Lodge, Masonic Homes & Acacia Creek
Location: Union City
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Pay Range: $19.50 - $24.00The simple act of caring is
The Masonic Homes is opening a new 28 bed extended Assisted Living
and Memory Care Unit. We are looking for CNAs to staff our new
Pavilion medical facility.
The Masonic Homes of California is a continuing care retirement
community that offers social services outside of our campuses. We
are committed to a culture of person-centered care that makes a
profound difference in the lives of our clients. We call this the
Masonic Homes Way, and it is founded upon the pillars of Safety,
Personal Connection, Experience, and Efficiency. From our line
staff to our leaders, we strive to demonstrate excellence in
serving our clients and value high-quality job performance,
professional development, workplace safety, and client and employee
satisfaction. We are team-oriented, caring, and honest. We are
dedicated to disciplined innovation and continuous quality
improvement and are committed to sharing our knowledge and
attracting the best and brightest talent for our Assisted Living
Community.The Certified Nursing Assistant On-call position reports
to the RCFE Health Services Manager.
- Provide personal care assistance to residents as directed:
(bathing, grooming, feeding, and toileting).
- Prepares resident for meals; serves and collects trays, assists
in setting up and feeding residents; serves fresh water and
nourishments when indicated.
- Help residents with transferring and lifting, raising residents
in beds, and turning residents. May apply restraints as
- Obtains temperature on residents whose medical conditions
warrant such monitoring.
- Obtains urine samples, weights, intake/output.
- Regularly checks on residents, ensuring comfort, dignity, and
- Provide routine daily medications, either prescription or
non-prescription, to residents whose condition and drug regimen are
- Report any adverse reactions from medications.
- Report any observed change in the resident's vital signs or
behavior or any other indication of adverse effects from medication
to the charge nurse.
- Will ensure that the resident has a 72-hour supply of medicine
on hand at all times.
- Performs related Nurse Assistant duties as assigned for
efficient unit operation.
- Attends all mandatory in-services.
- Attends department meetings as required and scheduled.
- Participates in drills and demonstrates knowledge of Plan for
- Cleans each unit assigned by the Director, including IV poles,
ice bucket/ladle, wheelchair/carts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Current C.N.A. certification
- Active Medication Aide certification
- Current BLS certification
- As part of our commitment to health and safety for staff and
residents, we require staff to be vaccinated for COVID19. We can
assist you in obtaining your vaccination during the hiring process.
BenefitsAt the Masonic Homes you will have the opportunity to
combine your passion for helping people and high ethical standards
with the opportunities to advance your career.In return for your
skills and passion, we offer:
- Work at a Top Place to Work focused on teamwork and
- Excellent health, wage replacement and other benefits for you
and your family's well-being
- A generous contribution to a 401k plan whether or not you
participate, and an additional contribution from the company when
you participate in the plan - available to temporary hires
- Investment in your growth through Tuition Reimbursement -
$1,500 per year
Keywords: Grand Lodge, Masonic Homes & Acacia Creek, Union City , CNA On-Call - Pavilion, PM shift, Other , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!