Location: Union City
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Tuesday - Saturday from 10:00 pm to 6:30 am with a $1.00 shift
Sunday - Thursday from 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Responsible for inspecting, testing, repairing, installing, and
modifying electrical components and systems.
The Electrician must be able to install, troubleshoot, diagnose,
repair and maintain electrical and electronic components on various
production machinery and equipment as well as electrical
- Comply with all safety and quality policies and procedures
including lockout tag out, GMP, HACCP and Allergen.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Ensure tools and equipment is in good working order; report any
defective materials, missing or damaged tools to the
- Perform duties as assigned. Some ongoing duties include those
listed below but are not inclusive to this position:
- Electrical Support, Troubleshooting, Repair
- Assemble, install, inspect, test, and maintain electrical or
electronic wiring and equipment.
- Technical training, high school diploma, 3 years' experience in
production machine repair working with shop tools such as shear,
lathe, drill press, mill; welding experience a plus
- Basic use of computer, tablet, scanner, iPad for recording
- Mechanical Aptitude
You should be proficient in:
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Electrical Schematics
- Machine Safety Inspections
- Troubleshooting CNC Machines
Machines & technologies you'll use:
Keywords: Blommer, Union City , Electrician, Professions , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!