Location: Union City
Posted on: June 13, 2022
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: This job description reflects assignment
of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the task
that may be assigned.
* Performs daily set-up, adjustments, and shutdown of base-cover
ultrasonic welders and/or bead feeder and packaging machines.
* Work on entry level Rotor Production processes such as material
handling, packaging, loading and unloading semi-automated
* Adjusts/maintains welders during production to meet goals
* Quality as measured by welding yield
* Capacity as measured by welding downtime
* Documents daily process data on manufacturing forms/paperwork and
enters production data into data-tracking spreadsheets.
* Quickly identifies issues/failures during routine manufacturing
and either resolves or elevates in a timely manner to Lead
* Completes weekly preventative maintenance on base cover
* Performs welder set-up for bead calibration builds and other
* Maintains inventory of supplies for welding process (cork, tape,
and other ancillary materials).
* Assists Manufacturing staff with other manufacturing activities
on an as needed basis, when not occupied with primary function of
EDUCATION and EXPERINCE REQUIRMENTS:
* H.S. Diploma preferred; AA Degree in Technical/ Scientific
discipline is a strong plus
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRMENTS:
* Sufficient mechanical aptitude to perform welder adjustments as
described in work instructions.
* Able to work independently and complete assigned task with
minimal routine supervision.
* Strong attention to detail and reproducibility of operations and
* Able to perform microscope inspection of parts up to several
hours per day.
* Good communication skills: read, write, and communicate clearly
to follow procedure carefully and consistently
* Able to follow cGMP, GDP, and safety requirements
* Able to perform troubleshooting
* Bead and/or weld certified
* Computer skills: Microsoft Office.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as
an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis
mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis
employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis
property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting
from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted
an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of
any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an
approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals
to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status or any other protected classification.
Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our
online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an
alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please
contact Zoetis Colleague Services at
email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain
authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and
exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or
maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility,
considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers.
Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please
note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from
candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our
company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email
to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In
addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment
related activities. Any solicitation or request for information
related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or
utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be
disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make
any type of personal financial investment related to gaining
employment with Zoetis.
Keywords: Zoetis, Union City , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!