Assistant Construction Manager
Company: Placement Club
Location: Union City
Posted on: June 20, 2022
CompanyWe have been exceeding client expectations for 35 years.
Our progressive growth and quality of service has led us to become
consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in
the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into
new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative,
ambitious, and visionary individuals.Job DescriptionThe Assistant
Construction Manager Reports to the Project Director and Senior
Project Manager, or assigned project leadership. Provides assistant
construction management services on a ground-up office building.
Assists in providing support for the project, field coordination,
and direction for construction management activities and
reporting.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- This position will support construction in the field.
- Knowledge of contracts, drawings, estimates, and specifications
to ensure compliance with project requirements.
- Assists with oversight of progress of construction.
- Assists in providing management of project logistics,
organization and reporting.
- Assists in coordinating and monitoring activities of
builders/contractors/subcontractors, engineers, architects, and
related performing entities.
- Assists in managing project controls, cost, schedule,
performance activities, and procedures support and
- Assists with project meetings and provides meeting minutes,
documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information
and statuses, and follow-up on action items of all
- Ensures contractors, architects, and engineers will adhere to
contractual requirements on areas of safety, performance, project
staff, and equipment.
- Participates in project closeout activities including
punchlists, trainings, securing record drawings, guarantees,
warranties, O&Ms, related provisions for DSA closeout and final
project delivery to Owner entities.
- Performs other duties as required to ensure project
- Consistently follows the organization's safety policy,
promoting a positive and collaborative safety cultureMinimum
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management,
Architecture, or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Project Engineer in
- Knowledge and application of construction contracts, contract
administration, drawings, estimates, and specifications
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office
Suite products, and experience with project-related systems such as
Eadocs, Prolog, Impact or similar are required
- Proficiency with various document control systems, as well as
new construction and modernization projects is preferred
Keywords: Placement Club, Union City , Assistant Construction Manager, Professions , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!