Location: Union City
Posted on: September 19, 2022
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and modification of the
WMS inventory management system
- Work alongside supervisors to organize and execute employee
training on the WMS system
- Utilize the WMS system to maintain accurate quality counts and
lot traceability of materials by daily auditing the
- Coordinate with staff to formulate procedures for monitoring
raw material requirements to meet production needs.
- Identify optional minimum and maximum inventory levels by
- Conduct physical inventory audits and cycle counting to
maintain the accuracy of inventory.
- Prepare and distribute inventory reports including cycle count,
inventory balances, and rework.
- Monitor shelf-life for various product lines
- Provide direction to the warehouse regarding the organization
of inventory to ensure the best use of available space.
- Assist production scheduling with capacity planning.
- Associate Degree - business curriculum
- Three years of inventory control experience or a combination of
education and experience which provides inventory management and
- Ability to maintain a computerized inventory record
- Proficient in current computer software, Microsoft Office,
excel, warehouse management software
- Core understanding of inventory material support computer logic
You should be proficient in:
- Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Scheduling Experience
Keywords: Blommer, Union City , Inventory Clerk, Professions , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!