Company: Shawn Asgari
Location: Union City
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural
born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people's
lives. As our newest insurance sales representative you will sell,
market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and
new customers. As a full-time sales representative you will help
individuals, families, and small businesses secure their
Health InsuranceLife InsurancePaid HolidaysBase Salary with
Commissions Bonus OpportunitiesPaid Time Off (PTO)Dental
InsuranceVision InsuranceWeekends OffHolidays OffPaid Volunteer
DaysHands On TrainingPerformance BonusesProfessional Work
EnvironmentOffice Snacks & Coffee
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a
friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity
including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each
customer contact and update customer information.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads &
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation
- Obtain prospects information such as name, address, vehicle
information and enter into quote sheets.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to
queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Maintains phone time or sales quotas as determined by
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and
resourceful and be coachable.
- Be a fantastic presenter.
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from
a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent Spelling and Grammar skills.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a
- Property & Casualty insurance license is required.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Successful sales background.
- Minimum 3-5 years prior sales experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.Bilingual,
fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.
- Interested in a sales career, sales experience preferred
- No insurance experience required but must be willing to
Keywords: Shawn Asgari, Union City , SALES, Sales , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!