Sales Associate - JLR South Atlanta
Company: Sonic Automotive
Location: Union City
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Sales Associate - JLR South Atlanta in Union City, GA at Sonic
Automotive Job Type: Other Experience: Associate Job DescriptionOur
sale professionals are responsible for selling vehicles and meeting
dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction
standards. This position includes four broad areas of activity:
personal work habits, prospecting, selling, and follow-up.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and
devote himself/herself to guarantee satisfaction of customers.
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and
- Demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
- Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures
that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features,
warranty, and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with
dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet
- Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives,
planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories,
etc., and how they benefitcustomers.
- Work with the service department and body shop to ensure that
vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership
and the manufacturer.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month,
and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep
abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Know and understand equity and values and be able to explain
depreciation to the customer.
- Know and understand the federal, state, and local laws which
govern retail auto sales.
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to
emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and
maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and
immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and
- Valid in-state driver's license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug
test, credit report, and valid driver's license.It's time to make
the most important move of your career. From our cooperative,
team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements
each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our
organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive
compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll
experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to
Keywords: Sonic Automotive, Union City , Sales Associate - JLR South Atlanta, Sales , Union City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!